Click on any picture to begin an interactive slide show. Move the mouse pointer to the left or right side of the displayed picture and click the left mouse button to move to the next or previous photo (the words "Next" and "Prev" will appear). To stop the slide show simply click "Close" at the bottom righthand side of the photo.
Please be aware the photos are combined in multiples of 15. So if the last photo is 15, 30, or 45 you must close the slide show and click the next photo in the sequence.
You can save any photo as follows:
- Start the slide show by clicking on the desired photo.
- Move the mouse pointer to the middle of the photo. Be sure the words "Next" or "Prev" DO NOT appear.
- Click the right mouse button and select "Save picture as ...".
- Navigate to the desired folder where you want to save the photo.
- Enter a file name for the photo.
- Click "Save".
- Click "Close" at the bottom righthand side of the photo.